Especially if you offer holiday mini-sessions, a blog post to help guide clients on what to wear can engage your readers and maybe even motivate them to purchase a session. Here's an outline of how you can frame this type of post:
1. Start by introducing mini-sessions. Tell what they are, and why they're great for the holidays.
2. Discuss the type of environment you offer for your mini-sessions.
3. Show an example or two from previous holiday mini-sessions. (If you have them!)
4. Talk through some outfit ideas. Focus on couples, families and even kids. Link to resources such as Pinterest boards if you have them.
5. Re-state that you offer mini-sessions and tell details on where and when. Provide a link for clients to sign up.